Wednesday, February 8, 2012

House Swap Ready to go Out



Finally got my house blocks pressed. The challenge was to have the blocks say something about who we are. I have lived all across the US. The one thing that remained the same no matter if we lived in an apartment, rental house, government/base housing or our own home were flowers in the yard. Sometimes we had containers of flowers and veggies, sometimes we had flowerbeds, and sometimes we had just hanging baskets. All was good with the world as long as I had flowers in the front of the house. So I picked fabrics that depicted flowers for the house. At first we had only 6 people sign up so I made all my houses the same, as the swap grew I had to add houses with different flower fabrics. This was strictly a scrap swap so I had to keep digging for flower fabric. I think they came out really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment