Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorting through the Stash

I have several projects I want to make, but also want to begin working on a scrappy quilt. So I am going through the bins of fabric scraps to see what I might be able to put together. DH likes for me to use my fabric up before I purchase a bunch more so I thought the scrappy quilt would be a good idea. That way I can use everything and not worry too much about matching. Now I need to decide if it will be string quilt or some other type.

I also have a couple of clothing projects I want to make so may work on them too! DS needs a bathrobe and DH's fleece hoodie is wearing out and he wears it all the time in the fall and winter so need to make a new one so he doesn't look like a hobo.

Probably will not be sewing for a couple of days since I need to get my house all cleaned up so I can get my carpets cleaned. Didn't get it done last fall so really need to do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment