Friday, January 6, 2012

More UFO's Found

Was up in the sewing room this morning and found more UFO's. I had forgotten I had made up some "kits" for quick projects last summer. So now I have 6 more items to work on.

1. A small wall hanger Christmas Tree made from squares and half square triangles.
2. A quilted cover for my stand mixer.
3. Toiletries bag
4. Holiday Purse
5. Tote bag
6. Christmas Panel that will have borders added on to make a wall hanging.

Really need to get my sewing room more organized so I can be more productive. Today, worked to get the fabrics color sorted, and FQ's into bins so I can see them. Have now hung my rulers and stencils. Have put my thread on a thread rack. Still have a couple of boxes to go through, but my sewing room is coming together. I have the computer and TV now set up in there too, so may never want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment