Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quilting Today

I have had a very mixed up day today with appointments, meetings, etc. I have a few minutes to actually work on my Flower Garden Quilt and will get the blocks sewn together. Then hopefully the rows sew also. I have cut out the two outer borders and have the batting and backing ready to go. I still need to decide on what I will bind with. I am thinking of using the bright pink from the flowers.

I was thinking about the Hawaiian Quilt again and since I know I do not enjoy needle turn applique I will not work on that project at the moment. I know it will set and be a UFO for a long time, so I have decided to spend my time on something else.

I need to work on two blocks for a swap due at the end of the month. The colors that are to be used are medium blue, yellow and WOW. I am thinking of making a modified churn dash block. I think I have also hear it called Prairie Queen.

Well off to quilting so I can finish the Mother's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment