Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moda Tin Box Sampler Series- Sonnet Collection




Last year while I was recovering from surgery a friend gave me a small tin box that has a quilt sampler in it. I had forgoten about it until I was looking for some fabric today. The kit comes with instructions to make a mini quilt, 45 - 5 inch squares and a CD and instructions on how to make the mini quilt. It has the April Cornell Sonnet Collection fabrics. I will look at the fabrics today and try to decide on which blocks I want to use to make the mini quilt. It will make a lovely candle mat or mini wall quilt. It reminds me of fall. I actually might make it for my Thanksgiving table. Well off to play with colors.

I am also going to work on getting pictures put up on the blog today. I think I have finally gotten the bugs worked out and hope to get back to post photos this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment