Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quilted Pillow Tops




I thought today I would spend most of my day working on Christmas since it is the 25 of the month, however, I ended up making three throw pillows for the family room futon. We had recently painted the Living Room and I had made pillows. Now the family room is finished and the old pillows no longer matched. I went through my orphaned blocks and found some that would look good in the room and had three pillows made in just over an hour. Glad I could use up some of the orphans.

I also finished the handwork on the binding of the Christmas quilt so I can finish the accessory items I want to go with it. Probably a throw pillow or two and some pillow cases or shams.

I did make a few Rubber stamped Christmas cards and worked on adding new bits to the 2010 holiday newsletter.

It is cold here today and since I did not see the movie The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, last Christmas I think I will watch it while I have a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment